TRANSLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Isnin, 7 Disember 2009

FCU OFFICIALLY STARTS ITS HOMESCHOOLING TODAY

(GUIDANCE CORNER)
 

It is a day in FCU's homeschooling history.

The class starts at 7.30 a.m. Just half an hour late than the public school time table.It is a bright shining morning and the class ends at one o'clock in the afternoon. CAYO..CAYO....


My big brother, Tajrid is also homeschooling and will sit for PMR in 2010.
Hey..works  for your straight As....bro!!!















Thanks to all my dear teachers:
-Mr. Faiz is my Math teacher
-Mr. Din is my English teacher
-Mr. Musa is my Bahasa teacher
-Mr. Azlan is my Penulisan teacher

Mr. Musa is teaching me Bahasa Malaysia. He always made me smile during his class.



During Mr. Azlan's class. Beside me is my niece Afiqah. She also one of homeschooling members.
I really enjoy my class!!

DEAR READERS!!
YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
♥♥♥ FCU MALAYSIAN HOMESCHOOLING ♥♥♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...