TRANSLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Isnin, 14 Disember 2009

MICROORGANISMS


I learnt about bacteria, protozoa, fungi and yeast. What fascinated me the most was the yeast. My mother said that lots of thing we can do with yeast. I have a plan to make tapai oneday. Yummy....tapai pulut is my favourite. My mother also said that tapioca also can be make a tapai. This is something new to me because I never eat it.

BACTERIA SEEN UNDER MICROSCOPE















                                                                          THE INTERNAL SECTION OF THE BACTERIA


















 DIFFERENT TYPES OF BACTERIA

 
  

DEAR READERS!!
YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
♥♥♥ FCU MALAYSIAN HOMESCHOOLING ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...