TRANSLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Sabtu, 23 Januari 2010

WEEK 7 OF FCU HOMESCHOOLING

I just finished my 7th week of homeschooling. Time flew so fast and my January Test is on the way. I did quite well in my December Test. My guidance arranged different timetable each week in order to make the variety in homeschooling. I don't mind since all the subjects are interesting to me. Homeschooling is far much interesting compare to my previous school.

WEEK 7


All my teachers give full attention to me since I am the only beloved student in the class. My brother Tajrid also the only student in his class. No time to play around.....They are really strict!!! I love all my teachers. Thank you for all the effort to make me a better person in this world.

DEAR READERS!!
YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
♥♥♥ FCU MALAYSIAN HOMESCHOOLING ♥♥♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...