TRANSLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Isnin, 8 Ogos 2011

MY MOM CALLED ME " A COCONUT GUY "

100 uses of coconut?Really that much? But from what I know, every single part of the coconut tree is useful to man."How about the root? I don't think so" Once I asked my mom in our class. My mom said "yes" but I still said "No". To be fair,  we surfed in internet and really the answer is "yes". Wow...an amazing tree Allah creates for us especially those in tropical country .

From that day on, I really obsessed with coconut tree and wish to have coconut farm one day. One of my hobby is buying any good coconut especially those with sweet delicious water and plant it. Since our garden is not big enough for  the plant, I just satisfied with coconut bonsai and I keep on planting them until my father said " No more ". Not enough space for my coconut bonsai since we also have other type of bonsai to decorate the garden. My mom used to called me "coconut guy" . I love coconuts and love eating them and drink their wonderfull water. We used to have one big coconut bonsai that produced plenty of wonderful fruits. Unfortunately we have to cut it down since its bushy leaves interrupt our astro frequency. What a pity.....


This coconut is belongs to our neighbour. The tree is not that tall but the fruit is abundant. I bought some and grow it as bonsai.


No body teach me in planting coconut tree. I keep on trying and each time with different method. Now, Alhamdulillah I know exactly what this special plant want in order to be healthy. Ramadhan is just a  right time to make repotting for my coconut bonsai.




Hardly recognised me? This is a special hat for those who work under the sun. Only eyes and nose are exposed to the sun. Here is my coconut bonsai from my own nursery that I am going to put in a new pot.



General rule for repotting plant is never put any fertelizer in the  pot until the second week. Keep the potted plants well watered  inorder to grow a new root.
 
One of my coconut bonsai. The small pot retard the growth of the coconut in such a way it look rugged and antique. I am waiting for it to start fruiting and wonder how big the fruit is.

Uses of Coconut Tree from its parts

  • Coconut Roots can be use for beverage, dye stuff, and medicine purposes especially to cure itchiness on the skin.
  • Coconut Trunk uses for buildings parts. Out of the Coconut Trunk, handy and durable wood is obtained to make various pieces of furniture and novelty items. Paper pulp can also be extracted from the trunk.
  • Coconut Shell, a part of Coconut Fruit produce items such as handicrafts items, charcoal for cooking, and many more.
  • Coconut Husk also a part of Coconut Fruit is also used to obtain Coir. An elastic fiber used for rope, matting, and coarse cloth.
  • Coconut Leaves for thatch and Puso. Coconut Leaves produce good quality of paper pulp, midrib brooms, hats and mats, fruit trays, fans, midrib decors, lamp shades, bag, and utility roof materials. In a provincial City of Cebu, Coconut Leaves are used to wrap white rice called Puso.
  • Coconut Spathe and Guinit can produce helmets, caps, "bakya" straps, and handbags.
  • Coconut Inflorescence is also used to produce Coconut Juice, Coconut Toddy or Tuba. The fermented juice is the common alcoholic drink in the coconut region. Other products out of the Coconut Tree's inflorescence are gin and vinegar.
  • Coconut flesh, a part of coconut fruit  is the most important part for man. Many thing can be made from it like coconut milk, ingredient in making local cake, cooking oil and also virgin coconut oil that is very popular and expensive.


DEAR READERS!! 
YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATE. 
♥♥♥ FCU MALAYSIAN HOMESCHOOLING ♥♥♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...