TRANSLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Sabtu, 29 September 2012

WELCOME TO MY BONSAI GARDEN



Gardening is my greatest hobby. It is a great feeling to watch your garden turns into a paradise of flowers and green is every where. I can feel a kind of connection with the plants especially after watering them. It is a beautiful feeling that you just can't explain it.
In order to have a beautiful garden, I must know how to take care of it and feed the plant with a good fertilizer.

My dad bought this fertilizer a year ago. Once I objected the idea of buying it since it cost RM80 per bottle. Rm80 was a big money to spend just for a small bottle of this stuff. Now I have to admit that it is worth buying since we still have half of the bottle left after a year round. It is my routine to feed my garden every two weeks and to get rid all the insects that bother my plants.


I just need a little of it to feed the whole garden. 
It is a very powerful fertilizer indeed !!


It take hours to spray all the plants.My garden is my big classroom that teach 
me lots of thing especially patience and responsibility.




FCU BONSAI GARDEN












































































































































\
































HOME SWEET HOME


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...